Specialist residential reports
As well as the conventional types of surveys and valuations, our Chartered Surveyors can also prepare more specialist reports, tailored to suit specific circumstances. Such reports are carried out both on behalf of private clients and business representatives, and are sometimes required as part of a formal legal process.
Some of the various types of services that we offer are listed below
- Valuations for re-mortgaging purposes
- Valuations of Buy-to-Let properties
- Valuations for Right-to-Buy purposes
- Valuations for rent reviews / lease negotiations
- Matrimonial valuations
- Valuations for Probate purposes
- Compulsory valuations for housing association shared ownership schemes
- Valuations for Capital Allowance purposes
- Expert Witness Reports for litigation purposes
- Expert Witness Valuations for property disputes
- Diminution in Value valuations for dilapidations claims
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Schedules of Condition
- Specific Defect Inspections
- Valuations of land for development projects
- Pre-acquisition survey reports of commercial properties
- Insurance reinstatement valuations/rebuilding cost assessments
- Planned Maintenance Surveys
Our specialist residential reports are available on both residential and commercial properties.
Contact Lea Hough
Whatever the need to instruct our professional property services, Lea Hough take pride in offering a personal service. As well as conducting reports throughout Lancashire, we also offer our services to clients across the wider North West, Cumbria, Yorkshire and beyond.
To speak to one of our Chartered Surveyors about a survey, valuation or other property report, please contact us.