For many years, Lea Hough has developed a sector specialism in working with schools, academies and colleges, assisting them in maintaining, developing and refurbishing their school buildings.
Lea Hough’s team are able to assist schools in many ways and for a variety of purposes.
Our services within the education sector include:
- Preparing and submitting funding bids on behalf of academy schools for CIF funding, for which we have a particularly strong track record of success
- Assisting with the preparation of applications for other school funding sourcing, including LCVAP and UCS funding
- Undertaking a full site survey to assist in planned maintenance and site development
- Project management of building improvements, upgrade works and extensions
- Valuations of school premises that are looking to form or become part of a Multi Academy Trust
- Valuations of schools for insurance reinstatement purposes
Having worked within the education sector for a number of years, our team understand the unique challenges faced by schools, dioceses, education trusts and further education providers. As well as helping to attend to specific requests from schools, we are also able to act on an ongoing advisory basis, helping schools to navigate through the often complex guidelines and requirements as set out by the Department for Education.
We are able to advise on the most suitable funding streams for funding maintenance and development works, working with schools to prepare these, in line with requirements and with a suitable level of evidence, to give the best chance of success.
From our office location in Lancashire, we are able to work with schools across the North West, including those in Greater Manchester, Cumbria and West Yorkshire.
For more information on our services within the education sector, please contact our specialist team, led by Michael Harrison.