Commercial Property Advice in Cumbria
When it comes to dilapidations advice, our team are well-known for providing excellent expertise to commercial clients in the Lancashire area. But over the course of the last 12 months, it seems that news of our professional approach is travelling further afield – particularly into Cumbria.
Our team of Chartered Surveyors have undertaken several dilapidations / schedule of condition instructions in Cumbria and the South Lakes; advising both landlords and prospective tenants in relation to the condition of commercial property.
Here are just a few of the jobs we have been involved with…
- Dilapidations Assessment, exit strategy advice and negotiating a dilapidations settlement on behalf of an outgoing tenant of a warehouse / manufacturing building in Barrow-in-Furness
- Terminal Schedule of Dilapidations for a Landlord client on a pair of shops in Barrow-in-Furness
- Rental Assessment Valuation for a Landlord client in relation to a commercial rent review in Barrow-in-Furness
- Schedule of Condition of a Warehouse / Industrial Building in Barrow-in-Furness
- Interim Schedule of Dilapidations on behalf of a Landlord in relation to a commercial property in Workington
- Terminal Schedule of Dilapidations on behalf of the Landlord for a high street shop in Bowness
- Terminal Schedule of Dilapidations on behalf of the Landlord for a cafe in Ingleton
- Schedule of Condition of cafe in Pooley Bridge, prior to works commencing on Pooley Bridge replacement
- Schedule of Condition of six residential properties in Ulverston, prior to commencement of excavation / civil engineering works at an adjacent site.
What is clear from the above list of commercial jobs is the variety of work we are involved with – both in terms of the client and the type of property. From warehouses and industrial buildings right through to cafes and retail units, our team are able to inspect and advise on a huge range of buildings.
Alongside the commercial work detailed above, Lea Hough has recently undertaken residential survey reports and valuation reports on properties in Kendal, Grange, Ulverston and Bowness.
In addition to our offices in Blackburn and Preston, Lea Hough has an office in Lancaster, ideally placing us for work in North Lancashire, Cumbria and into the Yorkshire Dales.BACK TO NEWS