Chartered Surveyors in Hyndburn
The borough of Hyndburn is often considered the heartland of East Lancashire, encompassing the towns of Accrington, Altham, Baxenden, Belthorn, Church, Clayton-le-Moors, Great Harwood, Huncoat, Knuzden, Oswaldtwistle, Rishton and Tottleworth.
Our team offer a full range of residential property reports for home buyers and homeowners in Hyndburn, including Valuation Reports, RICS Homebuyer Reports and more in-depth Building Survey Reports.
Our team are highly qualified, with several of our Valuation Surveyors and Building Surveyors being registered with the RICS. This provides property owners and prospective property owners with the reassurance that our team have the technical expertise needed to provide a high standard of inspection and report.
Properties in Hyndburn range greatly in type, size and value. From town centre terraces to large detached homes, regardless of the property style, it is important to seek trusted advice.
Lea Hough’s team of Chartered Surveyors have a long-established history working in the East Lancs region, enabling us to bring a wealth of knowledge to any residential property survey we are appointed to undertake.
In addition to residential surveys, our team are able to provide the following services:
- Pre-purchase survey inspections of commercial properties of all types.
- Dilapidations advice and Schedules of Condition for landlords or tenants of commercial properties in Hyndburn.
- Planning Applications and Listed Building Consent.
- Architectural design services.
- Project Management of large-scale building works.
- School Building Consultancy for schools in Hyndburn.
- Advice to landowners regarding planning prospects/sale for residential housing development.
To find out more about the range of residential surveys we offer or to obtain a quote for one of these services, please contact us. Our friendly team will be happy to advise on the most suitable option for you.