Old Wennington, Wennington, Lancaster, LA2 8NZ – Offers to be received in writing by 1pm 31.03.17
- Large 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow – 181 m² (1956 ft²) G.E.A.
- Oil Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazed
- Bungalow on south facing from banked plot above road on Craven – Lune border.
- Needs upgrading – scope to extend – large roof space
- Large garden/orchard with range of traditional outbuildings – 808ft² (75m²)
- Outbuildings have scope for further development subject to planning permission
- Available with up to 52 acres (21.05 Ha) of meadow, pasture and woodland.
- Woodland adjoining River Greta has potential for Leisure/Sporting use
- Close to Lancashire/Yorkshire boundary – 11 miles east of M6 Junction 34 (Lancaster)
- 6 miles from Kirby Lonsdale.
- EPC rating ‘F’